MA DANCE NATIONALS—THE NEW ROAD TO WORLDS
The USASF has named MA as its newest sanctioned event producer. All Star teams will be vying for bids to compete in The Dance World Championship featuring more than 30 countries and over 13,000 cheer and dance participants. Bids will be awarded at MA Nationals, March 24-25, 2017. The Dance World Championship is held at Walt Disney World, in Orlando, FL, April, 29-May 1, 2017. Literally, United States National Dance Champions will compete against each other and against International Champions in the categories of Jazz, Hip Hop, and Pom. The atmosphere is electric, the sportsmanship fantastic, and the experience unforgettable.
MA is excited to offer five (5) PARTIAL PAID bids and (10) At LARGE bids for a total of up to 15 bids to the Dance Worlds in 2017. Senior and Open All-Star teams may try for a bid in Jazz, Pom, Hip Hop, and Lyrical/Contemporary categories.
Senior and Open All Star teams may compete in both MA Nationals and the USASF World Bid Competition during the March 24-25, 2017 weekend at the Ft. Worth Convention Center.
ADVANTAGES OF MA DANCE WORLDS BID EVENT:
1. USASF Dance Worlds Judges will be used exclusively at our Dance Worlds Bid Event.
2. Score sheets will be identical to those utilized at The Dance World Championship at Disney.
3. Each team performance will receive 3 judges' critiques with their score sheets.
4. A sanctioned 42’ x 42’ Marley floor will be used for these performances.
5. An EMT will be present as well as USASF officials to make sure all guidelines and policies are enforced.
6. Teams paying The Dance Worlds bid fees for a routine may re-perform that routine (for no additional cost) at our regular MA Nationals that weekend. Naturally, any judges used for our 2016 Dance Worlds Bid Competition will not be used as team judges for All Star teams planning to compete at our annual MA National Dance Championship.
7. Parents and spectators will pay one admission charge of $20 per day which covers entry into both contest venues.
8. Although encouraged, teams attending MA Nationals and/or MA Dance Worlds bid event are not required to book their hotel accommodations through MA Dance.
MA uses 4 guest hotels in downtown Ft. Worth. These are the Hilton, Sheraton, Embassy Suites, and the Courtyard Marriott. We have acquired great rates from these hotels but space is limited so book as soon as possible. Contact Lori Key, firstname.lastname@example.org. MA’s travel specialist to book rooms. Be advised to book your hotel room early as space is limited at our special pricing discount and some hotels have already sold out.
The pricing for The Dance Worlds bid Competition will be as follows: $150 per dancer for one or two routines and $250 per dancer for three routines, or $350 per dancer for four routines. Teams also entering our MA Nationals will not be charged again for any of the dances performed at The Dance Worlds Bid Event.
USASF members are eligible to compete for bids to The Dance Worlds at USASF sanctioned bid giving events. For full details about becoming a member, USASF Rules & Safety Guidelines and Age Divisions & Dance Categories, please visit USASF.net and navigate to the "Safety" drop down menu and/or contact theUSASF Regional Director for your region at: http://usasf.net/regional_directors/
United States All Star Federation (USASF) Dance Worlds Information
USASF Athlete/Dancer Membership Requirements
2017 Dance Worlds Rules and Regulations
Dance Worlds Score Sheets
MADance USASF Worlds Bid Event Registration
USASF Dance Worlds Registration
MA Dance Nationals Registration
Spectator Admissions and Parking
Spectator Fee $20.00 per day
Parking: The convention center has expanded its parking to include two garage areas located on Houston Street and Commerce Street. Garage Parking will be $10-$15 a day for both Friday and Saturday. Metered Parking throughout the entire Ft. Worth downtown area is free after 6pm on Friday and all day Saturday. Parking is prohibited at TWU lots located between Commerce and Calhoun. Towing is enforced at all times. Bus parking is very sparse in the Downtown Area therefore buses are advised to drop off and return to hotel locations.
Copyright 1999-2016 M.A. Dance - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED